Sunday, April 26, 2015

ADE 2015

It has been a busy year! Behind the scenes I'm setting up labs, tearing down labs, making comments for constructive feedback on student work, grading, planning, and well...you get it!

Somehow I found time to speak at a few engagements this year, which led me to apply to become an Apple Distinguished Educator for 2015.

I am SO excited to say that I have been accepted! Here is my ADE nomination video.


I cannot wait for all of the things I will learn, and for a great opportunity to connect to so many that embrace what Apple has to offer for education. I love seeing my students' creativity open up in our 1:1 iPad learning environment.

“The Apple Distinguished Educator (ADE) Program began in 1994, when Apple recognized K-12 and higher education pioneers who are using a variety of Apple products to transform teaching and learning in powerful ways. Today it has grown into a worldwide community of over 2,000 visionary educators and innovative leaders who are doing amazing things with Apple technology in and out of the classroom. Apple is pleased to welcome (ADE Name) to the ADE Class of 2015.  Learn more about this group of innovative educators online at http://www.apple.com/education/apple-distinguished-educator .”

No comments:

Post a Comment