Friday, January 13, 2017

ISTE EdTek Hub: 6 Ways to Give Feedback That Helps Students Improve and Succeed

Over the last several months I have been studying in both graduate school and professional development effective feedback to drive student understanding and growth. I took a chance to write an article for ISTE's EdTek Hub, and they have decided to publish it! You can read the article by clicking on the link below:

6 Ways to Give Feedback That Helps Students Improve and Succeed



I'm glad to contribute to a community that I believe in, one that has inspired me in the last few years, and to help other teachers utilize the technology for efficiency and effectiveness to help our students improve and succeed in a timely manner. I would love to hear other ways you may use technology to provide effective feedback to students!

No comments:

Post a Comment