Saturday, February 11, 2012

Even teachers take tests too..

Forgive me for my lack of posting. I've been so incredibly busy! And when I have down time, all I want to do is veg or sleep.  Eek.

Well, an update in my world of biology...

Science Fair came to an end 2 weeks ago!

It was a long long process, but we had over 500 projects on display at our "Night at the Museum" fair.

And here's what was left to grade :)

Currently I am grading lab reports and prepping hardcore this weekend because...

THIS WEEK I TAKE THE PPR EXAM! This is the last test to my standard certificate. And it MUST be done before the end of the month.

Say a prayer and wish me luck as I take it Thursday. I'm nervous (I always get anxiety taking a test). In between the prep and grading, I'll be studying. This is going to be quite a week!

I think after this week, I'll feel like I can breathe and have more of a life. Maybe... :) I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments: