Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 years and still rockin' the show...Happy Anniversary Hubby!

 Three years ago I married one of the coolest people in the world (I don't care how cliche it is to say that, it's totally true!).


You know your guy is cool when he can do 
cool stuff like that.

back in the day
college times @ UIC


We've known each other our whole lives.
We dated for 5 and a half years before we got engaged.
Made it to 6 and a half years when we got married.


I like him. He likes me.





We've been through a lot in our young life together.  I'm grateful he is the man standing with me through the thick and thin.




I feel so blessed to have Steve. Sometimes I wonder if he knows how much I love him. Does he know that I believe in him 100%? When he goes into the world, did I affirm he enough to where he feels he can conquer the world?


I love this man. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! :)

    PS: I love your rockin' pink hair in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Hope you guys enjoy every minute of it. Here's to year four for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute! Congratulations on your anniversary and here's to many more wonderful years together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Happy Anniversary to you and your booooooooooooooo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Whit- My hair has seen color, that's for sure!

    Ashley- Thanks for stoppin by! I've actually followed your blog for a while now, but not via "google." I'll add you that way :)

    ReplyDelete